For those Yammer for Office 365 Admins, responsible for supporting your end users, and to those end-users who are wanting to use Yammer Online via their mobile device, this post is for you.
When browsing to Yammer Online via Mobile Device and only seeing a Black Screen, there may be some options/settings that were not used as part of the Yammer registration and usage.
- The user having this issue needs to uninstall the Yammer Mobile App
- Login to their Yammer account using a desktop computer, using their Yammer firstname.lastname@example.org username and password.
- Click on the ellipses, click on Edit profile
- On the left pane, click on Account Activity
- Select the Application and click on logout to revoke access (if the application does not appear under the activity proceed to the next step)
- Note: If the application does not appear under the activity, this means that the attempt to login to Yammer is not successful.
- Restart the Mobile Phone
- Reinstall the Yammer Mobile App
- Login to Yammer thru the mobile app.