For those in BPOS who have BES enabled users and are looking to move into Office 365, here is a great set of YouTube videos I found, which discuss admin and user videos, to help you understand how to move out of BPOS BES and into RIMs new BlackBerry Business Cloud Services.
Please use these links to learn more about this process:
- Enable BBCS for your Office 365 Tenant
- Copy BPOS BES users from the Microsoft Online Services BlackBerry Admin Center (MOSBAC)
- Export BPOS BES users into a csv file using PowerShell
- CSV File Preparation for use in RIMs BBCS User Import admin task
- BBCS User Creation – Import BPOS BES UserList.csv file
- Requesting RIM BBCS Support